We joke about being the same person...but it's true. What are the odds that I would meet a girl who lives just minutes from me, who is as new to California as I am, as scared as I am, and as homesick as I am? What are the chances that we would have so much in common? From insanley simmilar boy issues to the same grandparent situation (we both just have our grandmother on our mom's sides), we discover more similarities everyday. Being able to understand each other's struggles, we help each other immensley. We learn about ourselves by helping the other. I am so greatfull for you Meredith, you have no idea.
Except you probably do, because we're the same person.

i love you. and i feel as though God has his hands all over this adventure we're in the midst of. im here for you....and i know what it feels like...but thats no surprise.......
ReplyDeletewe're the same person.
i love you, too! :)
ReplyDelete