1) Study His word. Being the uncommitted person that I am, keeping up with my Daily Walk Bible proved to be a difficult and daunting task. Yet it's foolish to refuse 15 minutes of study and reflection to the One who gave me everything, especially when I claim a desire to walk beside Him.
2) Journal. Blogs are fantastic, but there is something far more romantic (and private) about keeping a real journal. Plus I've never actually completed one. If writing is truly my passion I must be willing to work at it, how else can I improve? Just four sentences a day, that's all I'm asking of myself.
3) Blog at least three times a week. Must work on that commitment.
4) Stay in touch. I want the people I love and miss to know the great extent of my care. However, I also want to improve my relationship with those whom I see daily, for they are just as much a beautiful part of my world.
5) Stay in shape. meh.
6) Choose reading over other forms of entertainment. Never in this world has there been a lovelier pastime.

No comments:
Post a Comment