Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CLP 2009






This summer I gained a new family. We spent every waking moment together, from learning life guarding and first aid to realizing what it takes to be a great great counselor at Camp Olympia. We spent endless hours in the pool, chasing kids, and building beautiful, deep, and lasting friendships with one another. Oh, and we climbed mountains in Colorado. I've never had a more amazing three weeks in my life. It's true that I've said that about camp every summer since I was a mere 7-year-old, but this time it's true. Those three weeks changed me as a person. 

The hardest, most difficult and seemingly impossible challenges in our lives are the times that make us who we are. That's when one's true colors are revealed. What do you want people to see?

4 comments:

  1. "The hardest, most difficult and seemingly impossible challenges in our lives are the times that make us who we are. That's when one's true colors are revealed."

    exactly. chew on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your shirt.

    ReplyDelete