I guess that's not a bad thing.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
First Post
At the suggestion of my sister Katie, I've finally gotten around to starting a blog! This is a new and incredibly different challenge for me. Writing is a passion I've always had, and it's only competitor is my love of literature. But writing in a forum where others might possibly stumble upon my random thoughts leaves me feeling a bit vulnerable. I've always liked keeping journals. Some of them are for my thoughts, some for poetry and some are for fictional writing. As much as I enjoy writing down all sorts of things...I've never loved sharing it. I hardly like looking back at my work, because the second I do I see it through the eyes of another and have to judge its quality and search for cliches. Though it's likely that no one will bother to read my blogs, (and who would blame them?) the fact that someone might freaks me out a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

welcome!
ReplyDelete